- Amateur Astronomy News for, by, and about amateur astronomers around the world! The site tells how to subscribe to a very worthwhile magazine.
- ATM Journal Anyone Can Make a High Quality Telescope... Subscription information and back issues. Unreliable.
- Sky & Telescope A very high quality site.
- Astronomy Magazine an old time favorite to many! Aimed at a lower level than S & T.
- Double Star Observer an amateur/professional journal dedicated to double star observing.
- Regulus The astronomy newsletter for amateurs of all levels.
- Jonathan's Space Report The Space Report ("JSR") is issued about once a week. It describes all space launches, including both piloted missions and automated satellites.
- MIT Center for Space Research The Center for Space Research (CSR) at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology supports a broad range of space-related research by scientists in many departments.
- NASA's Space Calendar The Space Calendar covers space-related activities and anniversaries for the coming year. This Calendar is compiled and maintained by Ron Baalke, so you know it's good.
- Robert Lentz's Space Resources News and links to resources on the Web.
- SpaceNews Another source of space news from Indiana University.
- SpaceWarn The SPACEWARN bulletin is intended to serve as an international communication mechanism for the rapid distribution of
information on satellites and space probes.
- Star Times Newsletter good source of amateur stronomy news from the sources on the Internet.
- Star Planetarian Journal of the International Planetarian Society. Information on membership, as well as selected articles.
- The Astronomer A British site with general
news and subscription info. The leading astronomy magazine from the U.K.
- Astronomy Now Another British site with general news and subscription info.
- AstroArts A Japanese site.
If you have any questions about the Hawaiian Astronomical Society